Fine wine Import and Distributor are looking for Wine Sales) who have a passion for fine wine to call and develop ON and OFF PREMISES accounts primarily, in thePORTLAND METRO AREA.
Candidates must have a welcome self-starter with an eye for opportunities. Relationship-building qualities are imperative to enhance our client relationships and sales.
This position requires
- A minimum of 1 years of experience as a beverage distributor rep, supplier or broker.
- Must live in or near the PORTLAND METRO area.
- Goal-oriented personality with a proven track record of achieving sales and profit goals, and creating positive relationships.
- Strong follow-up skills.
- Wine knowledge necessary. We are willing to train the right person.
- Ability to thrive in a highly competitive environment.
- Proven presentation skills & polished interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational habits, with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the wine industry and sales success.
- Computer fluency.
- Valid Driver License with clean driving record and proof of insurance.
- Achieve monthly sales and placements goals, on and off premise, in the assigned territory.
- Organize cold calls to establish relationships and further market penetration.
- Follow-up with accounts and provide regular call reports.
- Provide a high level of service to support accounts.
- Conduct in-store tastings and wait-staff training.
- Work in the market to build strong customer relationships.
If you are interested in career opportunities with Grape expectations, please send us a cover letter and resume outlining your job skills, employment history, and educational background. Please specify the title for the position that interests you the most.
Send your resume and a cover letter via e-mail angelograpex.org: Mail your resume and cover letter to