US Export Manager
Successful Montpellier-based company which has been selling a selection of the finest Languedoc wines worldwide for the past 30 years, is recruiting a US Sales Manager.
Reporting to the Director, you will be in charge of Northern American sales. With great autonomy, you will manage a clientele of importers, wholesalers and retailers.
Details of missions to fulfil
- With the Director, you will define a sales strategy and objectives.
- You will develop this new market with a strong field presence.
- You will be accountable for the whole sales cycle, from negotiation to payment.
- You will report on actions and results.
- You will monitor the evolution of demand, market trends and conduct competitive benchmarking.
- You will attend trade shows.
Cursus and qualifications required
Bachelor in Commerce or equivalent.
A successful experience of minimum 4 years exporting wine to the USA. Fluent English.
Good knowledge of wine, tasting abilities.
Autonomy, organisation, steadfast motivation and commercial implication, rigorous follow-up of the targets.
You live or plan to be living in the USA.
Fixed salary plus commission.
Send resume and cover letter with salary expectations under reference VR1718, online at www.vineajobs.com or by email at contactvineajobs.com.